Monday, June 11, 2012

Wandering Around in the Early Morning

 What idiots get up and go walking at this time of day?  I wasn't really walking, just shuffling along, numbly wondering why one foot kept stepping out in front of the other.

At a break in the tree line there was this gorgeous pattern and coloring in the clouds above the marsh.  Seeing the way the light set apart the cattails and grazed the grape leaves made the venture outdoors worthwhile.

Down at the fishing bridge when the sun was a couple degrees higher, the sky colors reflected off the river in a glorious display and I was the only one to see it - it was all just for me.  But I'm sharing; you can thank me later - sometime after my nap.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures, the kind I love to see when I walk out so early, all worth while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My very favorite time of day. Thanks for sharing yours, Jess. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photo's Jess. Early mornings are great! Now...I want to know if you got up early or just hadn't gone to bed yet! :-)

    ReplyDelete